Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation


Student Services


Ajax Loading Image


Outside Agencies

Representatives from outside agencies, such as 

as well as other community service agencies should also be invited, if needed, to help identify and plan appropriate transition activities.

In addition to helping schools, parents, and students plan transition activities in IEPs, VR can accept student referrals from the student, a family member, or school personnel up to two years prior to graduation or earlier, and can help eligible students develop an Individual Plan for Employment (IPE) before leaving the school setting. After the student leaves school, outside agencies may be able to assist in the provision of employment and training services to the student, and can help the student address special needs and barriers to competitive employment.

Click here to see an invitation to an outside agency.


Related Sites

Note: Pages will open in a new browser window. External pages are not endorsed by ESU 2.